Thursday, September 20, 2012



Yesterday I prayer walked in Wedding and the Holy Spirit led me to this cross.  It was looming in the air all golden and beautiful.  I walked in the gates, transfixed and then realized that I was in a cemetary.  A nice man, the Gardner asked if I needed help and I told him that I was just walking.   He told me that it was a French cemetery and that a famous French man was buried there. He walked me over to his grave.  There was a museum about this man but it was all in German.  From what I could gather, he was instrumental in planning and structuring the city of Berlin.  I prayed that the golden cross would shine out of that place and spark thoughts of what Jesus did for us.



COME AWAY MY BELOVED

Come away with Me.
We will leap on the mountains and we will walk on the wall.
My heart's desire is that you long for ME more than you long for travel and new places;
That you long for ME more than cherries and red wine;
That your heart would skip a beat when you think of Me;
and that all your desires, all your longing would be ME.
Seek ME and not excitement.
Tell me you love ME and not things of this world.
Gaze into my eyes.
KNOW ME EACH DAY.
Let me reveal myself to you each day.
Are you living to know Me or living for the excitement I bring?
Live to know Me.
Live to love Me.
I am your Beloved.
I am your Creator.
I am your desire.
I am your Suitor.
I am your everything.
I AM.


No comments:

Post a Comment